Saturday, October 21, 2006

Update

Sorry that so much time has gone by since my last update. It's a little challenging to update this thing while I don't have internet!

So my news - Evan was born on Saturday, September 2, 2006 at 7:39 in the morning. He was 8 pounds, 9 ounces! I had to have him by c-section. I was progressing nicely (up to 8 cm) but I spiked a fever and Evan's heart rate went up. As it turns out, he was face up with the cord around his neck - so a c-section was inevitable.

So far, Robert, Evan and I are doing really well. I recuperated nicely from the c-section. At my 6 week appointment this week, I found out I lost 41 pounds! Holy crap! Finally, all that time I spent at the gym and I am finally seeing results!

Here's another picture of Baby Evan - I will definitely try and post more!


3 comments:

missmarble said...

Keltie - here's a link to a great post on The Shape of a Mother...


http://shapeofamother.blogspot.com/2006/10/anon.html

missmarble said...

ok so you'll have to type it in...

Jenn said...

I am in love <3

Evan is very very bad for someone who is 29 w/o any children.....