Yesterday, Evan has his two month immunizations. They went as well as expected. He cried - alot. By the time we headed out to the waiting room, he was just wimpering. When I started dressing him, he was talking to his hands. I shouldn't have watched the nurse give the injections. After the first one, I just looked at Evan's face.
Anyway, he slept from 2:30 until around 5:30 pm and then woke up crying in pain. After about half an hour he settled down and went to sleep again. Actually - that is pretty much what he has been doing ever since he had his shots - just sleeping. If he's not sleeping, he just kind of sits there.
At about 3 this morning, I woke up feeling cold and achy - almost flu like symptoms. Fortunately, I don't think it is the flu - but rather me being over-tired. With Evan sleeping so much lately, I have taken the opporunity to catch up on my rest. I really feel like I should do some laundry or do some vacuuming - but Robert said none of that stuff mattered. He said I should just take it easy and he would take care of all of that stuff on Saturday.
So with my little boy sound asleep right now, I think I will take advantage of the opportunity and take a long hot bath.
1 comment:
I hope Evan slept a long time and that you didn't come out of the bath until your fingers and toes were all wrinkly!
Post a Comment