Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My new life...

So I guess my daily activities with Evan are going to be the main topic of my posts - at least for now.

For Halloween, Evan and I spent the day close to home - and based on weather reports, I am really glad we did. While I was not as crafty as Carrie, I did dress Evan up in a onesie in the spirit of the holiday. I guess I will have to come up with a great costume idea for next year.



Last night, I was dealing with an infected ingrown fingernail on Evan. His poor little index finger was bright pink at the tip. He kind of looked like ET! Anyway, after calling HealthLink and our family friend Pat, I was able to release some of the puss and apply some antibiotic cream. Hopefully, this will all be cleared up in a few days. Releasing the puss did not come without a lot of tears. I wish I could explain to Evan that I wasn't trying to hurt him.

Today, we went to Stars & Strollers with Carrie and Lily. It was a really good movie - The Prestige. Afterwards we did a bit of shopping in the mall. We made it home by 6 pm and it's been a quiet evening ever since.

Tomorrow, we're going for Evan's two month immunizations. I hope the needles don't bother him too much.

1 comment:

Dallas said...

I am sooo happy to see you blogging now! I love reading your updates.

Oh my god! Look at him, he is growing so fast! What an angel.