Erin (in response to I.Am.A.Loser)
I feel your pain girly! I once called Dallas' and when Dallas (Or so I thought) answered the phone, I said "What's up beyotch?!"
It was her sister Sarah!
Carrie (In response to the Before and After)
1. You look so good - even without at hat! I forgot my mitts when I went to get my flu shot today. Gotta love mommy brain!
(In response to the Coffee Maker Toy as a gift)
I don't see anything wrong with it. Lily needs to learn early so she can bring you coffee in the morning!
Jenn (In respone to Irritated at Winter)
In University, I also took a Religion Course. It was one of my favourite courses. I learned the same things. The fundamentals of the major world religions. It was fascinating.
I also took a Theology Class (Bioethics from the Catholic Perspective). I didn't pass.
For now that's all. BUT....
Robert and I have decided that Evan bears a strong resemblance to Astro Boy. What do you think?
1 comment:
I think he looks like Evan, but his hair is another story! He's so cute!
Post a Comment