Sunday, November 12, 2006

Our weekend!

Today, Evan and I spent the day with my dad. Evan slept in until around noonish. Actually, he woke up at around 9:30 am. I fed him and then he crashed until noon. I know he only slept so late because he did not nap at all yesterday - that's a whole different story.

We started by going for lunch at a Dim Sum Restaurant called Noodle Noodle. IT was my first Dim Sum experience and it was very good. I steered clear of the squid, tripe, shark fin and chicken feet. I personally really liked these chicken buns - at least I think that's what they were.

Afterwards, we spend the afternoon watching football at the condo. Afterwards, my dad took my grocery shopping before he went to dinner at a family friends' house.

Yesterday, we stayed pretty close to home. Evan was really fussing - crying - a lot before he would fall asleep. When he did finally fall asleep, it was only for minutes at a time. Robert and I just did our best to soothe and comfort Evan. I know everyday is different with a new baby - but today seems to be going better, thanks to some advice I received from some members on LP.

This week, we're going to a movie with Carrie and Lily on Wednesday. At some point, I have to go to my work to sign an employment contract for the duration of my maternity leave so that I still get health benefits. I told them I would come in when I could but it was a bit of a hassle.

In other news - my mom booked my airline ticket for coming home from Victoria. So far, I know we're coming back on Saturday, December 16th. I'll be leaving on either the 7th, 8th, or 9th.

1 comment:

erinphyllis said...

Hi Sweetie, just wanted to say we got your card in the mail and what an absolutely adorable picture of Evan! He is up on our "kid fridge" with PJ now! :) Give that babe a squeeze for us!
e.