
Afterwards, we did some more shopping and had some lunch before heading to Evan's 2 month check-up with his pediatrician. Evan's doctor was running late, so Dallas and Paige came in to join us. Dallas tells me that Paige was concerned about the doctor checking out Evan. He's doing really well. Evan's really strong and he now weighs 12 pounds 8 ounces. On the way home, I was contemplating not going to bookclub tonight, but Dallas offered to stay with Evan and try to get him started on taking a bottle. I figured an opportunity like this wouldn't come up very often. After we had dinner, Dallas got ready to feed Evan while I pulled a disappearing act. It was very nice to get out to book club knowing that Evan was in good hands. He didn't eat very much from the bottle, but we'll keep working on it.
As for the rest of this week - I think we're sticking close to home since the weather is going to be so crummy!
1 comment:
He looks so small next to Santa .. yet he's getting so big !! Nice to hear you had an evening off :-)
Post a Comment