So, I am totally guilty of not updating my blog nearly enough.
I have been busy though. In a matter of days, my sweet little boy went from sitting nicely and playing to zipping around the apartment getting into EVERYTHING!!! Needless to say, when Evan is awake - and I'm not feeding him - I am usually chasing him around the apartment. I just can't believe he started crawling so quickly. One Sunday, while I was in the kitchen, Robert called out to me the Evan was crawling. I didn't believe him. Well, Evan is crawling and I am a believer.
Last Friday, we went to Dallas and Darren's for a birthday BBQ for Dallas' birthday. We were pleasantly surprised by a fun game concocted by Erin - and even more surprised by the gift the group gave us. I can't wait to use it!
On Mother's Day, Robert made me a nice breakfast and gave me a sweet card from Evan. I also got a nice bouquet of flowers, but I had already packed up all my vases. All three of us went to swimming lessons that day - since it was family week. For a while there, it looked like Robert, Evan and I were going to be the only ones in class that day. Thank goodness four other families showed up, otherwise the poor instructor would have had to endure our singing voices.
On Wednesday, we met up with Carrie and Lily for our Stars and Strollers date. It was supposed to be a hot day, so I was happy to be in an air conditioned mall. After our movie, we hit the new store in WEM, H&M. That store is pure evil. I found, and bought, the cutest swimming trunks for Evan. I also bought, from Children's Place, a cute pair of orange flip-flops.
Tomorrow, my dad flies back to Victoria - but not before we go for some breakfast at Brewster's.
2 comments:
Yeah! An update....
I love reading about your beautiful family.
Hey hope you two (three?) had a great weekend! Can't wait to see you Friday
Post a Comment