I have two missing Robeez - one is a sized 3-6 months and is blue with a green frog on it. The other is sized 6-12 months, and is cream coloured with a crab on it.
Does anyone else think they've run off together to have an affair?
On another note - I would say 50% of the time, Evan comes home with his hair in a little pouf.
As for the rest of my life - it has just been work. It isn't just work, it's work while Session is on. Needless to say I am very busy and barely at my desk between Monday and Thursday. I know I shouldn't complain too much - this 5 week Session is short compared with the Spring Session which runs from mid-February to June!
God - or anyone - help me!
2 comments:
You have to do something with his hair, seriously! Find a salon that someone knows how to treat his hair type, and get it cut or braided, something!
On a side note...our cupcake ran away with our butterfly!!!
Must be with our lollipop! Bet they are all off partying somewhere, safe from the little ones!
Post a Comment