So, it's been about 3 years since most of us have started blogging. Some of us have fallen off the wagon - ahem, Tara and Erin. Some of us have become parents...some even more than once. Others have graduated post secondary and moved on to bigger and greater things. I thought it would be fun to post everyone's first blog post. Ahhh - the memories.
My First Blog Post
Don't give into peer pressure unless...
your friends want you to!!!Alright, after several weeks of being kept up to speed on Dallas' life as new mommy, and catching up with the eternally busy but just as sweet Erin, I have succumber to the pressure and started my own blog. Besides, it is the only way I can comment on my friends' blog entries. And if anyone has anything to say about mine, they have to join too!! Ha Ha!! You see how it comes full circle.Anyway...I don't have much to say because my brain is operating very very slowly today. I didn't get much sleep last night and there isn't enough caffeine in the world to shake me awake right now. Who knew that people would be so celebratory about Alberta's Centennial?? Well, they were celebrating up 105 Street until 3 in the morning!!!As far as I know, Robert and I have no plans tonight...unless you consider falling asleep watching a movie 'plans.'
Carrie's First Post
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Welcome to our site! My brother says this is very easy to use, but I'm finding it to be a bit testy. Perhaps it's easier with a glass of wine....
Dallas' First Post (the person who started it all!)
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Too much time online...
It's 10:45pm - why am I not in bed? Paige is sleeping, Darren is sleeping...I definetly spend too much time online. I got this brilliant idea that I should start a blog. Yes, a form of communication for my loved ones to read up on my daily activities.So today, I scrapbooked all day with my sister in law Heather. It was fantastic! We are also finalizing the paper work on the new house. We are getting the mortgage sorted all out. We sign all the papers for everything on Saturday. Conditions will be removed, and we'll be officially building! I am so excited - We'll have a garage, and a dishwasher!!!
Jenn's First Post
Saturday, September 03, 2005
Jumping on the Bandwagon
Well, kids. Here is is: My new blog.... I'm going to try it out and see how it goes. LOL New fads are always so much fun. Let me know what you want to hear about and I'll tell ya- I love to talk ... especially about me!
Tracy's First Post
Sunday, October 30, 2005
We Are Blog ! Finally .....
..... A blog name that wasn't chosen by someone else! When they said get creative they weren't kidding. So welcome to our blog. We now have one of these because I wanted to reply to Carrie and Bryan's (kind of like a package deal - :-) .. ). I think this will be kind of fun actually. Getting someone to actually read it will be the challenging part. And the fact that it's testing my typing should prove to be interesting as well. You should see some of the stuff I put on the computer at work .. ! It's a little late in the evening, and I have to turn the clock back an hour before I go to bed. Hey does that mean I can stay on the computer for an extra hour ?? Like a deja-vu thing ? No ? LOL. I spend enough time on computers in a day .. what am I thinking ?? Friday afternoon was a riot at work. Silly putty and the word "dick" do NOT belong at the workplace. Use your imagination ... yeah that's pretty much what it was like. LOL. Sometimes you just have to be a little crazy. Then again, somewhere in this world a full moon was smiling down on us. Yeah .. that's my story. I'll finish turning all my clocks back, and update this tomorrow. Oh yeah, I have to reply to Carrie's blog ....
2 comments:
That's so cool! I miss Erin's little notes that she would leave...
She'll have to start a baby blog.
Thank you for this post! It made me cry...I know the hormones are still raging.
Where has the time gone???
Thank you. :-)
Post a Comment