Evan has been out of a fully enclosed crib for a while now, and has been in a big boy bed for a few weeks now. He's been doing very well in his new bed. While my parents were in town, my dad and I put together his bed frame. I also removed the book shelf that was in his room and replaced it with a toddler friendly storage system. His room isn't very big, but it looks good to me.

This is Evan's bed with his colourful bedding from Ikea. He loves all the animals on his quilt.

This is Evan's dresser drawer and toy shelf - on the wall opposite from his bed.

Right when you walk into Evan's room, you see the growth chart that my mom made for Evan's birthday. On the back is my mom's hand print, Craig and Jodi's thumbprints, my dad's thumbprint, my hand print and Evan's foot print. This picture doesn't nearly do it enough justice. It goes perfectly with Evan's room.
2 comments:
It looks great, and is giving me some ideas for Xmas! I can't wait until we do the floors in Lily's room so we can set up her new bed.
Oh....sooo sweet!!! You should be so proud! I am so proud of you. You are doing a fantastic job. Way to go girl.
Post a Comment