Dear Evan,
Tonight you witnessed history being made...even though you were more interested in reading "The Potty Train." While I do not expect you to become Prime Minister of Canada or the Premier of Alberta (although Premier Evan K. Watson has a nice ring), I hope you will take tonight's message with you throughout your life. I hope that you will not let the seemingly impossible stop you from achieving what you want. I hope that you will not let the nay-sayers influence your decisions. Above all, I hope that you always know that I will support you no matter what. If you have a team of a million supporters or if it's just you and me against the world...you can do whatever you want to do.
Love,
Mommy!
3 comments:
That is a beautiful letter to your sweet son Keltie.
(I need a tissue...please...)
Reach for the stars Mr E, your mom will give you a boost if you need it.
Why did you have to go an make me cry?!?!? That is too sweet Keltie.
:o( Awwww :o))
Post a Comment