Monday, November 17, 2008

Evan's Real Christmas List

So far for Christmas, Evan is getting the following from Santa and me. I haven't decided which will be from Santa and which will be from me.

In his stocking (I guess from Santa)

1. Happy Feet DVD
2. Pewter Ornament (He will get one of these each year)
3. Trainer Underwear
4. 8 Pack of Pip Squeaks Mix 'Em Markers

As for presents under the tree, here's what he's getting:

1. Crayola - Beginnings Scribble and Sing Art Station
2. Play-Doh - Undersea Adventure
3. Leap Frog - Fridge Phonics
4. Discovery Toys - Place & Trace

If anyone is looking for ideas for Evan - anything but clothes and what I bought him....and that includes his number 1 wish of 'Auntie Dallas'

1 comment:

missmarble said...

So am I allowed to buy him Dallas for Christmas or not? ;)

Seriously, I need some more ideas. I am stumped.