Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Do You Ever....?

Do you ever have those private moments with your child where they show a side of themselves...but only to you?

Evan and I have these moments...most often between the end of supper and bedtime. It is like we are in our own little world. We're often found cuddling on the couch having many of these moments. We will play little games and sing and laugh under the blanket. Sometimes we have them in the grocery store, where Evan has figured out a way to cuddle me while I continue to shop.

Part of me thinks it would be nice if others saw this side of Evan, but a much bigger part of me likes that our private moments are just that...private.

2 comments:

Dallas said...

I so love, love, love those moments. All the more so because I KNOW they'll be gone forever before I realize it!

missmarble said...

Those really are the best. Lily tells me the funniest little stories, but won't tell them to anyone else. I love it! Makes you want to stop time, doesn't it?