So, now I have to decide what to blog about...my 32nd birthday.
Despite the fact my birthday fell on a Saturday, Evan and I were up early because I had a Speechwriting Class that day, and Evan was going to spend the day and night with his Uncle Craig and Auntie Jodi. The class itself was excellent and has given me a bit of a refresher and a kick start to hopefully write some speeches for the MLAs I work with.
Later that night was going to be the Boys' Night Out Year End tournament and party. Read: tonnes of food, drinks and good times. Before I went to the party, I took advantage of the fact that Evan was not underfoot, and finally applied the vinyl lettering I ordered for his room back in March. I am over the moon - pun intended - with regards to how it turned out.
.jpg)
After that was done, I headed over to the party, and while the party was largely focused on the big game, my dear friends took the time to remember mine and Dallas' birthday (May 11). Barb made and decorated a cake and some cupcakes. Erin bought Dallas and I some Halos - just so everyone was clear about who was most important that night.
.jpg)
.jpg)
And to top the night off, a special shooter made for the birthday girls - vodka, cherry whiskey and something else.
So, in a nutshell, I celebrated my 32nd birthday with cupcakes, halos and shooters!
1 comment:
Ah....a great picture, and a great night we'll probably always remember!!!
Post a Comment