Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Scrapbook Creations

Oh boy! I haven't blogged in well over 2 months. My last blog post wasn't even a real post, it was a video!

I just got back from a weekend away at a scrapbook retreat. My dear friend Barb and Jason took care of Evan all weekend. Barb and Jason are great people that Evan genuinely likes, so I knew he would be in good hands. With Evan settled with Barb and Jason, I headed off to my retreat at Pigeon Lake. My dear friend Dallas was supposed to be at this retreat but wound up having to be working. Other friends were going to be there, but was I going to have as much fun? I had an awesome time. My friends Tara and Gen were there, as were their friends Tara, Sharmi, Hayley and Angie. We had too much fun scrapbooking, giggling and drinking together. Tara and Gen brought their margarita machine, Jimmy, to the retreat. I think that 'Jimmy' is the only male allowed at the retreat weekends! After a weekend of awesome food, tasty drinks, a relaxing massage and late nights, this is what I have to show for it.









The last page of this layout is a birthday gift for Robert from Evan.

Aside from journalling, these pages complete Evan's first year album.

No comments: