In the spirit of my last post's rave review of Strawberry Lip Balm, I am going to write another rave review.
Believe it or not, next to the Shark the SwifferVac has been one of the best cleaning tools I have purchased. I was having a pretty clumsy weekend this past weekend. I juggled more than my fair share of dishes. Thank goodness Corelle dishes are almost indestructable. My last woops saw a half finished bowl of Evan's rice wind up all over the floor. D'oh!!!! I swept up the kitchen and gathered the dust in a little pile. Upon seeing the pile of dust and rice and other food bits, Evan sped off to where I have the SwifferVac charging. He unplugs it from the charger and turns it on and promptly vaccums up my dirt pile. Good boy!
After I finished washing the dishes, I went downstairs only to see that Evan had used the SwifferVac to vaccuum up all the popcorn that he had spilled on the carpet. Actually, the carpet looked amazingly clean. While the SwifferVac can't get right into the carpet the way a vacuum with a beater bar can, it actually did a good job. The bigger surpise was that Evan took the initative to clean up his mess with the SwifferVac.
Good boy!
1 comment:
Does he make house calls ? I can pay him in popcorn and juice .. :-)
Post a Comment