The one neat thing about January is that I finally got my order of Evan's first soccer pictures. I remember that picture day quite vividly. Pictures were being done at Woodvale Playschool. So that Saturday morning, I dressed Evan in his soccer uniform and we walked over to the playschool - it would have taken more time to drive. When we arrived we were given a order form and the kids were brought into a big room. They started with the individual pictures, and Evan was first. Evan didn't entirely understand the concept of how he was supposed to pose. The photographer, who was AWESOME with the kids, walked over and helped get Evan into position. I observed this while peeking around the doorway - parents were booted out because between the parents, the kids, the coaches and the photography staff there would have been too much chaos. So $19 dollars later, I finally got Evan's team picture and a 5 by 7 of his individual picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment