I had a child.
Until I had Evan, who has since spilled, peed, and barfed on said comforter, I did not realize that the comforter was dry-clean only. After barf fest 2010 in January and washing the comforter in the bath tub, putting in the washer to spin dry where it inevitably ripped anyway, my mom asked me if I had learned a lesson.
"Yes. Do not buy dry clean only bed linens, and buy duvets and duvet covers."
Last night, fed up with what was once a fabulous set of bed linens, I headed to Bed Bath and Beyond where I bought the following:
and a duvet from Ikea that has "Three comforters in one. Use together for the warmest comforter or individually for a cooler comforter. Provides year round comfort."

Both purchases are machine washable.
Lesson learned!
1 comment:
Gorgeous! I can't wait to do the bedroom downstairs so I can buy linens again!
Post a Comment