Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It's been a while!

It has been far too long since my last post. I was fortunate enough to have some time off around Christmas and New Year's. Fortunately, I did not spend it in front of my computer.

Christmas was very nice. We went over to Craig and Jodi's in the afternoon to open gifts and have a light lunch. After I opened my gift from Craig and Jodi, we discovered that Robert had also bought me the same gift...an MP3 player. Robert said he would return mine and get me something else. I couldn't believe it! It was only then that it dawned on the three of them that they should have probably talked to one another! Afterwards, we went to my aunt's house for dinner. The dinner was so good and we were sent home with plenty of leftovers.

Our office was open December 28, 29 and 30th. It was a very quiet week, and December 30th was my last day working in the bowels of Southwest Edmonton.

My New Year's was uneventful but very enjoyable. I went for breakfast at Albert's with the Wills. We took a quick detour to Linens N Things. We had a relaxing day before we had to go to a party. Actually, we wound up napping until almost 7:30 pm. I wasn't feeling so hot, so Dallas being the sweetheart she is, drove me home at around 12:30.

This brings us to today. Today, I started my new job at Laurie Blakeman's office. So far so good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was your first day? Must be nice getting home at a decent time now. (No more cold sports bras!)
Call me!