Well, I truly suck at blogging. Sometimes I feel like I have nothing much to say...especially in comparison to my friend Dallas. Between her everyday life and raising a 7 1/2 month old...she has so much to report on.
I had my interview with Laurie Blakeman's office last week. As usual, I walked away thinking about how I could have better answered the questions. Well on Tuesday night, I was offered the job! Yay!!! It's full-time with benefits. And the big plus....it is so close to where I live. I'll save about an hour and a half each day in travel time.
Otherwise, my life has been pretty uneventful. On Saturday, I went to the Tyler family Christmas dinner. My godmother got back from New Zealand on Friday, so I was able to see her at the dinner. I didn't insist that Robert come along because there were so many people there. With the exception of my godmother and my grandmother, I only see the rest of them once a year. The dinner was really good and we had a really nice time.
On Tuesday, we had our bookclub meeting. We discussed Honeymoon in Purdah by Allison Wearing. It was a really cool book that I would not have normally chosen. Next we are reading Justice: Crimes, Trials, and Punishments by Dominick Dunne. One of the other options was a book about a guy who is in rehab for alcohol and drug addiction...thanks but no thanks!
3 comments:
WICKED GOOD NEWS ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB!!! Congratu-fricken-lations sista! Woohoo!
:) e.
Congrats on the job Keltie! I've been following along on your blog since I linked up with Dallas' and love hearing about what people from my past life are up to:) In case your freaked out about who I am, don't be, it is Denise Latam - now Forbes. Hope you remember me and I didn't completely spook you:)
Hey - I read the other response...very interesting.
Post a Comment