Monday, December 12, 2005

Weekend Update

Well, it was a fairly busy weekend. After going to the gym and picking up Craig's birthday present, Robert and I had dinner and went out to Overtime for some drinking and dancing. We had such a good time. Afterwards, we took a cab to Funky Pickle. The pizza was not so good. The crust didn't taste like it was thoroughly cooked. I barely had three bites and I couldn't finish my slice. Robert also thought the dough was poorly cooked, but gladly finished my slice. Because it was such a nice night, we decided to walk home rather than take a cab. On Saturday, we were a little slow to get going. We finally got our asses in gear and left for our respective gyms at around 12:30. I had intentions on coming home after the gym and dropping off my bag before heading out to do some grocery shopping. I though I would just take a quick 20 minute nap before heading out. Well...an hour and a half later!!! Woops! I zipped out for movies and groceries and was home just after 6 pm.

Yesterday, we had Craig's birthday dinner at my parents' place. He's 26!!! Yikes! We bought him Need for Speed: Most Wanted game for his XBox. He was so excited to get it home and finally play it...after Survivor off course!

This week looks like it is going to be a bit saner than last week. Last week, our office hosted an open house, and on Thursday, Dallas and I went to see "A Christmas Carol' at the Citadel.

NEWS UPDATE - I have an interview with Laurie Blakeman's office on Thursday afternoon!! If I get this job, it will be full time with benefits and the office is very close to where I live. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! An interview! As always - you can use me as a reference, personal or professional! Remember I am on vacation as of the 16th, so use my home number

Break a leg!

Call me at work to let me know how it went, I work late on Thursday.

Anonymous said...

Sooo.....how did it go???????

Anonymous said...

Hey Keltie, hope that interview went well.

And have a Merry Christmas!

Got any big plans for New Year's Eve?