After seeing all my friends have their pictures on their profiles, I finally decided to do the same. It didn't take too long to figure out...but I did it. It's actually a picture of Robert and I, but whatever. I don't have many pictures of just me.
I am damn tired today. My coffee just is not big enough. I drove out to the airport last night to pick up Dallas, Darren and Sweet P. By the time they got through customs, got into the car, and hit Micky D's on the way home...I didn't get home until just after 1 am!! So far, it has been pretty quiet today at work and I am hoping it stays that way.
3 comments:
PS- if you put your sportsbra in the sleeve of your coat when you leave work it will be toasty-warm by the time you get to the gym without subjecting much bare skin to the agony. :( I'm done.
I have a picture for your blog!!! I am emailing you right now!!!
I'm so glad you've crossed over to the dark side...the coffee drinking side that is...
Post a Comment