Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I promise

Okay, so I will try to be a bit more consistent with blogging. Sometimes I feel like I don't have much to say. Last night I went to the gym and I had an amazing workout. However, my muscles that are buried deep underneath my chest are in a bit of pain. For some reason, the gym was packed. I am really scared about going there in January when everyone and their dog have made a resolution to go the gym more. Robert tells me that the insanity usually dies off in March.

Other thoughts that have popped into my head:

1. Why are people who refuse to use a lock on their gym locker, or merely toss their bag on top of the lockers so shocked when their stuff is stolen?

2. I have to play dumb at work more often than I care to think about.

3. I don't know how people can work out and check out people at the same time. If I get distracted, I mess up my form.

4. Dallas, Darren and Paige have no idea what they're coming home to. It's a good thing they put winter coats in the car for the ride home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's damn cold here!!! :-( Wanna go back to Phonix....or Mexico.

Keltie said...

Take me with you...PLEASE!!!!! I'm sure Paige will learn to like the sand and the ocean.