I can't believe it has been over a week since my last blog. I've been so busy, and by the time I get home from the gym I usually just want to sit and relax.
My weekend was crazy busy. Dallas and I went to the football game and had an amazing time. On Saturday, Carrie and I went to Dallas' candle party. I showed plenty of restraint when it came time to buy. That night we celebrated Robert's birthday. On Sunday, I just relaxed and did a bunch of stuff around the house.
This week, I've continued my trips to the gym. The trips home from the gym are darker and colder. On that note, have I mentioned to anyone how much it sucks to come into the gym from outside and have to put on a slightly chilly sports bra? Let me tell you that gets your attention.
On Wednesday, I got my hair timmed, coloured (strawberry blonde) and straightened. This time, my straight hair did not garner the response, "Are we going out tonight?" the way it did last time.
Also, this week I was struggling to sort out and deal with Robert's birthday gift...an MP3 player. Long story short, the one I originally got him was defective and I had to exchange it yesterday. Now all is good and he's a happy guy with his MP3 player. We just have one problem...now I want one.
This weekend, we're doing the other part of his birthday gift. Get your minds out of the gutter....we're going to the Muscle Beach Fitness and Body Building Show. We've got really good seats, so hopefully it will be a good show. I have never been to the Muscle Beach competition before, but I think Robert has been to a few of them.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see your new hair sexy mamma!
Post a Comment