Thursday, October 27, 2005

Weekend update - late

Sorry for the late post. I was waiting for some pictures from my brother. This past weekend, we celebrated two birthdays - Robert's and my dad's.
Here is a picture of the birthday boys:


Craig and Jodi made a fabulous pasta dinner followed by a tasty cake with strawberries and whipped cream.

Prior to dinner, we opened cards and presents. We got my dad a Helly Hensen fleece jacket. My mom got him a wind up emergency radio for when they move to Victoria. My parents bought Robert the latest Black Eyed Peas CD. Robert will get his present from me this weekend. After dessert, the whole family posed for a picture.


After being stuffed silly with dinner, dessert and drinks, we just relaxed and visited around the table. Here's another picture of Robert and I. I realize I am wearing the same top from the last picture of us together. I need to go shopping!



Otherwise, not much else has been going on. I've just been going to the gym. This weekend, we're going out to celebrate Robert's birthday, going to Dallas' candle party and depending on which night we go out to celebrate his birthday, going to the football game might be an option.

No comments: