Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Amendment

Well yesterday's post regarding good intentions versus reality can also be thrown out the window. I did not go grocery shopping, nor did I go to book club. I did go to the gym later than planned because I had witnessed two pedestrians get hit by a car on Jasper Avenue and 113 Street. I was waiting for the bus when I heard a loud screeching. When I looked up, I saw this car hit two people. I think they're alright, but it was a little unnerving to see something like that.

After I stayed and gave my name and number, I went to the gym. After I got home from the gym I just relaxed and did a few loads of laundry. I went to put in a DVD only to discover that it doesn't seem to be working properly. I called the help line and they advised that I buy a DVD cleaning disk to clean the lens. Very very frustrating!

No comments: