Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It's not just a rumour...I suck!

Yikes! I haven't posted since Thursday. I took it easy this past weekend, since the previous weekend was eaten up with wedding related activities. On Saturday, Robert and I went to the casino. He fared well; I lost $40. On Sunday, we went back to the casino, and this time we both did well. We had dinner at the casino and then went home to watch some movies. Actually, this past weekend was a bit of a movie extravaganza! We rented Fever Pitch (funny!), The Ring 2 (scary!), Beauty Shop (cute, lots of booty shots for the boys, and a super hot guy stylist for the girls), Guess Who (a lot better than I expected!)

Tonight, we're going to my gym. I think Robert is considering joining my gym. I think we're going to revamp my program so that I can keep up with my progress.

Interesting observation - You know when offices and shops put a sign on their door or window that says "Back in an hour," how do you know when they will be back? Maybe they put the sign up 5 minutes ago, or 55 minutes ago. It's just something I have always wondered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh - I so need a stay in movie night! I want to see all those movies.

P.S...you haven't posted in 2 days - get on it!!!LOL