Okay, so I'm not up at all hours of the night with a six month old baby. But...it would be nice to sleep in on a Saturday. I woke up at about 8 am, and have been struggling to get back to sleep ever since. All I ask is that I sleep in until at least 9:30 am or 10 am.
I don't have much on the plate today. I'm going back to the gym sometime today and then headed over to my parents' for a quick visit. My DVD player crapped out on me this week, so I was in the market for a new one. My dad had won a $25 gift certificate for Best Buy from that McDonald's monopoly contest. Anyway, he told me he was going to go to Best Buy to buy me a Sony DVD player and the $25 towards it. Those blasted things are so tiny - the gift certificates that is. My dad can't find the Best Buy gift certificate, so instead got me a DVD player from Costco.
Tomorrow, Craig and Jodi are having the family over (incl. Robert) for a dual birthday dinner for Dad and Robert. It should be a nice evening.
Question - Does anyone else find the Splenda commercial disgusting? The dialogue goes something like:
Little girl - I'm lucky. I have a Splenda daddy!
Ewwwww!!!!!
2 comments:
I agree on the stupid Splenda commmercials...I always that that "Share the love, share the splenda" was completely moronic!!!
Sorry to hear of you loss in the sleep department...maybe we are nearing the age where we spontaneously wake at 4am, and 6am is almost half the day gone...
Splenda Daddy? What happened to the good old sugar daddy?
Are you aware that in your haze of lack of sleep that you posted the same blog twice? I thought I was seeing double due to the cold, but Bryan read it too and said it wasn't just me...
Post a Comment