If Paige could read the title of today's post, she would likely squeal and laugh..but alas she is only 6 months, so her mommy will have to read it to her!
This past weekend was a crazy one. On Saturday, Dallas, Darren, Sweet P and I met up at my parents' condo and went to the football game. I wouldn't say that the Esks trounced the Roughriders, but they still beat them and that's good enough in our books. Rider fans were pretty loud and enthusiastic on their way to the game and during half time, but were pretty quiet upon exiting Commonwealth. Afterwards, we went for a yummy dinner at Santos. We stuffed ourselves silly.
On Sunday, Dallas, Sweet P and I went to the Woman's Show. I was awake a bit earlier, and was slated to meet them at 10:30 am at Tim Horton's. Note - If you say you are going to meet someone at Tim Horton's on Jasper, you need to specify 107 Street or Commerce Place. Anyway, I decided to stop in at Albert's for a quick bite to eat before we took on the throngs of women and SUV strollers. It was a good thing we went early because shortly after lunch, it was packed. Dallas bought a huge jar of minced garlic and treated herself to a 5 minute massage. I bought some garlic spread and a Better Homes and Gardens Cook Book. You know that red and white checkered one that our mom's have - it's that one, but it's pink and white (fundraising for Breast Cancer research.) Afterwards, we went for a quick visit with Erin. I was home just after 6 pm and really should have taken Dallas up on her offer to go grocery shopping.
Tonight, we're going to a movie preview. I think it's for North Country. Tomorrow night, I have book club to discuss a book I have yet to finish.
1 comment:
Paige responds with a completly huge toothless grin...now a giggle!
Post a Comment