Friday, October 14, 2005

Busy weekend!

So last night I had to work out solo because Robert wound up working late. I think I did pretty well. My legs are a bit sore today, but not as much as they would have been had I not stretched them out last night.

This weekend is already turning out to be a busy one and it hasn't even started. Tonight, we're going to the gym again and afterwards, I'm not really sure what the plan is. Tomorrow morning, we're planning and going to the gym. Afterwards, we're headed to the Edmonton Eskimos game where they are going to trounce the Roughriders! Go Esks Go!

On Sunday, Dallas (and maybe Sweet P), Erin and I may go the Women's Show. We just have to coordinate the plans.

Somewhere in there I need to go grocery shopping and do laundry!

Poof! There goes my weekend.

No comments: