Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Overdue!

Oh my, it has been a while since my last post. I guess that is the result of a fairly busy long weekend.

On Thursday night, Robert and I went to the gym. Afterwards, we went to the casino to play some games and have a bite to eat. Shortly before we left, Robert sat down to play Carribean Stud. After 5 losing hands, Robert put down the last of his chips. I told him, "you are going to get a straight flush." He flipped over his cards and behold, he had a straight flush - A,2,3,4, and 5 of diamonds. He won 10 percent of the progressive jackpot which was up to just over $84,000. He walked away with just over $8,400. We were both very happy and excited.

On Saturday, I went to my friend Carrie's wedding. Robert couldn't come because he worked from 8 am until after 6pm. I hung out with Amy and Brande. We had so much fun. The wedding was awesome, and Carrie looked amazing. Both Amy and I forgot our cameras. While Carrie and Bryan were signing the papers, I remembered that my cell phone has a camera. So I opened it up and took a picture...all of a sudden this chimpanzee/monkey sound comes out of my phone!! Amy and I just started laughing. I guess the shutter sound was set to "Chimp!" So in the middle of a quiet church, my phone makes a monkey sound! Classic Keltie moment as some people might say. The reception was held at the Union Bank Inn. It was so nice. The food was amazing and the cake was pure chocolate decadence!

On Sunday, Thanksgiving dinner was hosted at my parents' condo. It was so good and we were sent home with plenty of leftovers.

Yesterday, we just relaxed and watched the football game and went out for a bite to eat. We didn't quite make it to the gym, but we're back at it tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I envy your dedication to go to the gym...I too should be doing that!!!