I had a really pleasant surprise when I checked my e-mail this morning. My good friend Angela scanned and e-mailed us a bunch of pictures from her wedding. I just cannot believe how good everyone looked. I don't think I'll ever look that nice until I get married. Check this picture out for instance:
Too be honest, I don't even remember posing for most of the pictures. By the time we got to the Legislature it was so cold and windy, we were just trying to hurry up and get it over with. I don't even remember posing for this picture with Angela:
You would never ever guess that we were freezing cold! Anyway, today may be a short work day if I start to feel really tired or my throat keep hurting!!! Everyone stay warm!!

2 comments:
Wholly HOTTIE! You look fab in these pictures Keltie! Hot mama!
Ok Ms Watson - time to UPDATE! How the heck are you?
Post a Comment