So, I haven't posted in a week. I didn't do too much aside from work and go to the gym.
On Wednesday night, Robert and I went to the Stonehouse for cheap beer and wing night. It was so good. I must have been really thirsty because I guzzled two mugs of Coors Light. We had a new flavour (well, for me anyways) of wings...Honey Hot.
On Saturday, I trekked out to the west end to pick up some prescriptions for Robert and I. We met at Edmonton City Centre to catch a matinee with the movie passes given to us by my aunt and uncle. We decided on King Kong. While the special effects were kind of cool, it will not win any acting awards.
Yesterday, we just lazed around for a while. I went to my parents' for dinner and Robert went to the gym. Tomorrow, I have book club for a book I haven't even finished reading yet. I guess I have some heavy duty reading to do.
2 comments:
I am starting to get used to your "Weekend Updates"!! Keep it up Keltie!! We need to get together soon! Haven't seen you in a while!!
Ditto on the getting together. I am feeling somewhat human again. Still nauseous, but I need out of my house! Craig is home so the next week or so is pretty busy. How is the new job?
Post a Comment