Okay fans! I haven't had time to post - mostly because I don't have internet at home yet and Robert and I have welcomed a new addition to the family. Here's a picture of the three of us!
Keltie! We're so happy for you! I've been checking regularly to see a picture and was thrilled to finally see an update (although I totally understand you being a little busy these days!) Trevor and I would love to see you and the baby. Please contact us! Congratulations to you and Robert!
5 comments:
Keltie! We're so happy for you! I've been checking regularly to see a picture and was thrilled to finally see an update (although I totally understand you being a little busy these days!) Trevor and I would love to see you and the baby. Please contact us! Congratulations to you and Robert!
Yay! A picture!
Yupee!! I am so happy you updated! That's a great photo.
P.S. You can borrow my internet anyday!
Woo! Glad to see a pic of the family! Thanks SO much for coming out to S's party - it was great to see you and the babe! Talk soon hun!
e.
Oh congrats to Mommyhood! You'll love it:)
Post a Comment