Saturday, December 02, 2006

Three Months

So, our sweet little boy is three months old today. Neither Robert or I can believe it. The little guy with lots of hair who did nothing but sleep is now a little guy with hair who doesn't just sleep but interacts with everything around him. He laughs at the silliest things. He is learning to enjoy his baths, but still struggles with a soother or a bottle.

Three months ago, I had no idea what I was in for or how I was going to do it. Heck, Robert and I didn't even know what to name him. I feel like in the past months I have really energized and stepped up to the role of being a parent. I know that Robert has really enjoyed becoming a parent again. While I know I am being a good mother, I often look to Robert, Dallas & Darren, and Carrie for advice and guidance - even though they don't always know it.

So, here Evan is at (almost) three months old...asleep in his swing with his new favourite toy after hosting a party last night for our friends.

No comments: