I realized it has been over a week since I last posted to my blog.
The day after Evan and I were immunized, we took it easy while I prepared to host our book club meeting. Evan was a little whiney and clingy, but I was able to get everything ready. Right at 7:30 pm on the nose, he started crying so hard. Even after all my guests arrived, poor Evan kept crying. At 8:15, I gave him some more Tylenol but it didn't seem to help. The only thing that would console my poor son was bouncing with him on the bed. The meeting went on without us. I'm glad everyone stayed to discuss the book we had read and to pick the next one - though I'm sure they don't know it, their presence was a big support. When Robert made it over, Evan stopped crying...of course.
Ever since then, he's been as happy as a clam. Go figure.
In other news - I have a new computer. It has sound, a CD/DVD burner and even better than all of that - lots of memory. This is important because for the past 4 months, I've had all of Evan's pictures stored on the camera's memory card. I know this is a huge gamble, but my other computer couldn't accomodate the number of pictures and videos we had taken. One of the first things I did was transfer all of the pictures and videos to the computer.
In about a months time, Evan and I are going to start swimming lessons with our friends Carrie & Lily - provided Lily doesn't try to steal any more of Evan's hair. See here for the background on that story.
Other than that, I have just been working to keep my house in order and getting a head start on my distance education course.
No comments:
Post a Comment