Monday, March 12, 2007

Completely Off!

Today, we had Evan's six-month immunizations and check-up today. Boy was I ever completely off. I figured Evan would be almost 17 pounds now. Wrong! He weighed 15 pounds 9 ounces. The nurse told me that he should weigh a little bit more but since he is so active and is teething, that may account for the slower weight gain. She just encouraged me to breastfeed him more. His needles went well. He didn't cry for the first needle until she removed it. For second and third needles, he cried a lot.

Today he has been pretty good. If he isn't napping - he's usually playing and babbling a lot. Given what happened after his last set of shots - this is a good thing.

Here is my (latest) favourite picture of my boy having fun with his Auntie:



Here is another of him having fun with his Auntie Carrie - she's the one giving him rabbit ears:

1 comment:

missmarble said...

I love that pic of him! If he could talk, he would have said "Whatcha doin' to Mr E, Auntie C?"

Dallas has coined his new nickname...