Sunday, June 03, 2007

It's official!

Well, it is official. I am melting. This heat is absolutely horrible. During the late afternoon and early evening, my apartment is almost unbearable. Tonight, I thought I would try and escape the heat by going outside for walk. Wrong! It was just as hot outside as it was in my apartment. We did have a nice walk though. Half-way through our walk, I bought myself a huge slurpee!!


Yesterday, my Aunt Wendy came over to drop off an extra playpen (that will eventually go to my parents' condo) and a baby gate (which blocks the entry to my bedroom and allows me to keep my door open and the air circulating.) We headed down to Whyte Avenue to drop off her car for some maintenance. While her car was being worked on, we went for a very tasty lunch at Chili's. Afterwards, we cruised around the Farmer's Market. We had a really nice visit and it was nice to catch up with her.


Today, we had our usual swimming lessons but with a different teacher that Evan LOVED!!!!!! Afterwards, we did some grocery shopping and spent some time playing together.


Tomorrow, we have Evan's 9-month appointment. I am really curious to see how much he weighs. Last time I had him weighed (8 months), he was at 16 lbs 7 oz. Hopefully he is a little closer to 18 lbs.


Here's a sweet picture of my boy at 9 months old.


1 comment:

Dallas said...

Awww...what an angel!!

They grow up too fast, don't they???