Although I am certain others will find this funny - Jenn and Dallas will truly appreciate this video. I just wish I could find the full length version.
OMG...I LOVE that skit!! Remember we were DYING laughing watching it on your Condo that night????I have been googling and youtubing "Omelettville" FOREVER looking for a clip!!That is AWESOME!!!
OMLETTEVILLE~~~~~~ OMGhey that reminds me- did you see his most recent run...? "Dick in a Box" is sure to be a hit. I think it's on youtube :D
He also did an updated version of omletteville. He plays a cup of soup advertising for 'Homelessville'
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OMG...I LOVE that skit!! Remember we were DYING laughing watching it on your Condo that night????
I have been googling and youtubing "Omelettville" FOREVER looking for a clip!!
That is AWESOME!!!
OMLETTEVILLE~~~~~~ OMG
hey that reminds me- did you see his most recent run...? "Dick in a Box" is sure to be a hit. I think it's on youtube :D
He also did an updated version of omletteville. He plays a cup of soup advertising for 'Homelessville'
Post a Comment