It was a very warm day, and we were invited to a BBQ and to enjoy their outdoor pool. Of course, my mom, dad and I jumped at the opportunity. Once we arrived, we didn't waste anytime getting in the water. Evan was still asleep in his car seat, so he slept by the pool while we swam. Once he woke up, we changed him and got him in the water.

After our first round of swimming, we settled down for a most tasty meal. We had BBQ burgers with all the fixings, salads and baked beans. I even indulged in a few wine sprtizers. All that swimming and eating must have been a lot for Evan and my dad, because after the meal, they settled themselves on the garden swing.

All in all - it was a great way to spend a scorching July afternoon.
2 comments:
That is a great picture of your dad and Mr E! Those trunks look really cute on Evan.
I love that pic too !!
Post a Comment