Monday, August 27, 2007

Things you don't expect....

One afternoon, I did a lovely tour of the Victoria Harbour while my parents watched Evan.

So here is my question - what would you least expect to see when you get off the boat in front of the Empress Hotel?

(Scroll Down for the Answer)
















How about a violinist, dressed as Darth Vader, playing the Star Wars soundtrack?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dallas said...

I guessed Angelina Jolie...ROFL

missmarble said...

What's worse is that he sells buttons to help pay for his busking license...

Keltie said...

Seriously?! Like buttons you would pin on your backpack or jacket? Wouldn't the money you make from busking help pay for your busking license? I guess he doesn't do that well.

missmarble said...

Yup! And he charges $2 for them. My auntie Barb said that the city only lets him play on that corner, and not down along the harborfront with the other buskers - because he's so corny/bad...