Saturday, September 01, 2007

A Week's Time!

In a week's time, I will have finished my first week back at work. I'm not nervous about leaving Evan in daycare. I LOVE the daycare I got him into and I know he will love being with the other kids and will thrive in that environment. I'm not overly nervous about reentering the workforce. I'm actually excited about starting a new position. What I am nervous about is how I am going to juggle it all. How I'm going to keep up with getting my lunch and Evan's lunch and snack ready every night. How I'm going to keep up with the tasks of keeping up a household.


I know as time passes I will figure out what works for my family, but this is what I am most nervous about.

1 comment:

missmarble said...

We are at the opposite end of the spectrum on the work issue - you are excited to go, and I am dragging my feet and clinging to the door frame, trying desperately not to be pulled back in. But, in the end, we do what we need to do for our kids and families.

One day I will have to arrange to kidnap Mr E and then you can come for supper here...