Sunday, September 16, 2007

Whoa!

It's been well over a week since my last blog entry. My second week back at work went very well and ended off with my dear friend Dave's wedding. This was also the first time, in a very long time, that Robert and I have been out without Evan.

Anyway, it was a small and intimate wedding at the Muttart Conservatory.


Isn't Dave so handsome!



The bride, Jenny, and her parents.



The happy couple - who, incidently, met at my birthday party in May 2005.



Jenny, looking gorgeous.



Exchanging the rings!



A romantic kiss to seal the deal!



Finally, after an amazing meal at 'The Top of Von's', they cut the cake.

It was a wonderful night that I feel like I am still recovering from.

1 comment:

missmarble said...

I am so glad you were able to enjoy an evening as Keltie and Robert instead of Mommy and Daddy. It's a nice feeling isn't it? Evan and I had some great snuggle time.