Saturday, March 08, 2008

Djur or Snurr

I am slowly gathering stuff for when Evan finally moves into a big boy bed. I need some help. I am torn between two different bedding sets from IKEA. I need your vote. Evan's room has white walls and beige carpeting. He has a roller shade in navy blue and his bed will either be white or a medium stained wood.

Do you think I should go with this one that comes with two pieces, including a comforter cover with a different design on each side.... or this one that comes with three pieces...same design on each side of the comforter cover. The stripe is actually red and, although you can't tell, there is a white squiggle running up and down the blue stripe.

4 comments:

missmarble said...

I LOVE the first set. It's more 'Evany' than the second one.

sleeplessnights04 said...

Why not both; there are always accidents that require extras. I love both, nice and vibrant. How can you go wrong with a duvet cover that costs less than $25. I buy the sets that go on sale; some I've gotten for as low as $5 which included a fitted sheet and matching pillow case too. Beware though - I found I had to buy the duvet and pillow that they have to fit the duvet and pillowcase properly.

Auntie Tracy said...

I like the first set better too .. its more fun. I think the red would be a nice contrast to the navy too ...

Jenn said...

My vote's for the crazyanimals. :)