Robert thinks the townhouse is haunted....seriously!
Late Friday evening, we were in the living room watching 'Hannibal Rising' when I thought I heard Evan cry out. I double checked with Robert and asked if he heard Evan cry. When Robert confirmed that he had indeed heard Evan cry, I went upstairs to check on him. When I peeked into his crib, he was sleeping soundly on his side.
I went back downstairs and again asked Robert if he had heard Evan cry. Robert, again, confirmed that he heard Evan cry. We both just wrote it off as Evan crying in his sleep from a bad dream.
On Saturday afternoon, Evan and I were napping together in the main bedroom and Robert was napping on the couch in the living room. Robert tells me that he was awoken from his nap by me calling his name loudly and distinctly. He bolted upstairs only to find Evan and I sound asleep.
So now, Robert thinks the townhouse might be haunted. I'm wondering if he might be right.
1 comment:
Well, if I remember correctly from a vacation we took together, you DO talk in your sleep. Perhaps Evan is just following in his mom's footsteps.
Post a Comment