Wednesday, May 28, 2008

UPDATE - Daycare Dilemma

So an update on my daycare dilemma.

At 2 pm today, I received a tour of the Oliver Centre and an outline of their program. They even have a Red Seal Chef on staff that prepares 2 snacks and lunch. I decided to arrange an appointment to do their intake process - application, deposit, etc etc. Starting July 2, Evan will be at a new daycare. I will miss his caregivers at Mill Woods Kinder Kare - they've done such a great job with my boy - I know he will do well at Oliver.

Thanks to everyone for providing advice. Looking back, I really don't know why I struggled so much with this decision. I guess, in my heart, I am afraid of making the wrong choice for Evan...but in my head I know that, in this situation, he will be fine no matter what I had decided.

No comments: