Monday, November 07, 2005

I just want to sleep!

So, I just had my flu shot on Saturday and all I want to do is sleep. My boss, who also moonlights as a pharmacist, advised me that it takes about 72 hours for this fatigue to pass. It's only now just been 48 hours. I guess that explains why I was struggling to keep my eyes open at the Muscle Beach Classic on Saturday night.

The show on Saturday was really good. Robert tells me it was better than last year's show. They had this guest poser there who placed 7th in this year's Mr. Olympia. I don't know...he looked pretty impressive to me. His muscles were massive and he had a level of flexibility that you don't often see in guys with such large muscles.

Otherwise, the weekend was fairly relaxing. Tonight, I'm hitting the gym and then I'll be home for the night. Tomorrow, my boss is doing a medal presentation ceremony for 29 of his constituents. Guess who gets to MC it...that would be me. I am soooo looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sleepyhead - can you ask your moonlighting pharmacist if it's ok for me to get a flu shot if I am trying to get knocked up? I should ovulate around Nov 16-18 and have a flu shot appt on the 22nd. Sorry, a lot more info than you were expecting....let me know.

Anonymous said...

I got the flu shot while pregnant...I'm sure it's okay to get if TTC. (That's "web talk" for Trying to Conceive)

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if you have woken up from the nap you started on the 7th.....

hint hint...

Time to update...