Monday, November 28, 2005

Okay...

So I suck at keeping up with blogging. I'm usually too busy at work to do it, and by the time I get home from the gym, I'm too tired or the last thing I want to do is spend more time staring at a computer screen.

Some of you know that my commute to and from work is a long one. It gives me a lot of time to think. These are a few things I have thought about and or learned.

1. No matter what, my sports bra will always get cold on the commute from work to the gym.
2. Having your digital cable hooked up on Grey Cup Sunday between noon and 4 pm is far too great of a gamble.
3. Sometimes all you need when you don't want to go to the gym is to do just that...go to the gym.
4. It's nearly impossible to continue a friendship with someone who has repeatedly said, and not always to your face that, they have "a funny feeling" about the person you have chosen to be with.
5. As much as I hate to admit it, but I wound up taking hair advice from my bald boyfriend...and it worked!
6. After reading the latest Marie Claire magazine, I realized how selfish many people are and how they just cannot appreciate the thought of a gift.
7. I should have gone to bed earlier last night.

That is about all the updating I am going to do for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...gives pause for thought. Here's my list of things that I have thought about...

1. No matter how cold my feet get, my husband will always let me warm them against him in bed. And he likes it!

2. ps2 games are just as annoying to watch on a 27" tv, as they are on a 37" tv.

3. Sometimes you really do need that second piece of really good chocolate.

4. Sometimes the drama of life is just that, drama and nothing else. Who needs more drama in today's mucked up world when there are more important things to worry about?

5. It's ok to get hair advice from a bald man. Especially a bald man that drives an suv with "HAIRGOD" vanity plates. Boyfriends count too, unless they ask unneccesary questions about your hair when they should know that it is sometimes beyond your control.

6. I have a serious addiction to magazines. But my mom's addiction is far worse, so I'm still ok. (She has two houses with too many magazines...)

8. I have great friends that make me laugh - at myself, them, my family, and life in general...

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

The missing number 7....

7. The number of times I have considered, but then stopped myself, from going to pee on a stick before I should...

Anonymous said...

Here are a couple of my thoughts...

1. Even if you intend on "quickly" checking your email, your internet session ends up being at least 1 hr.

2. Selfish people never know they are selfish.

3. If you think you are only going to pee, and think that 3 squares on the end of the rool is enough...you will end up doing a number 2, and needing to waddle across the hall to get an other roll whilst trying not to let anyone see.

Anonymous said...

Keltie, I'm sorry you feel that I was on a campaign to discredit your new beau. Honestly my intention was not to wreck your newfound happiness. I truly had doubts and I didn't want to see you get hurt. I know you just rolled your eyes at me, but please hear me out. Maybe another time I will keep my opinions to myself, but at the time I didn't. I really felt that I was acting in your best interests... but I was wrong.

Maybe I was a little too used to having a close friend I could depend on to need company and didn't really want to share... maybe I was jealous of a happy new relationship. I don't know :(

April and May weren't exactly marquee months in my life. One event, in particular, was life-changing. Maybe I tried to externalize my pain by trying to stir up some drama. I don't know. Maybe it's easier to pick a fight with someone you love than to loathe the person inside of you.
You tell me, I'm not the university grad and I never will be.

Yes I have made mistakes. This is not the first and by far won't be the last. I am not an easy person to know and I know I am FAR from perfect. I have apologised before and I am doing it again. I truly am sorry... what more can I say?