Monday, July 31, 2006

Nothing!

Well, I was so thrown off and worked up by my first encounter with O. in over a year and a half that I forgot to mention that I also ran into someone I went to junior high with. I ran into Lucas McCaw and his girlfriend, Jade - who I might add is very pretty! It's a good thing that Lucas recognized and stopped me. I have a tendency to walk with blinders on, so I would have completely missed him. I introduced him to Robert and my co-workers and we quickly caught up with each other's lives.

Saturday (and Sunday for that matter) was a completely lazy day. Robert came over to do laundry. The building he and his roomates live in has been sold and is being converted to condos. Normally, he would buy tokens from the building manager. However, since the building has been converted to condos - there is no building manager and consequently...no laundry tokens. I also headed over to my parents' condo to water their indoor plants and download some music. Sunday - we did a whole lot more of nothing, minus the laundry. It was actually pretty nice. I wanted to go grocery shopping or even head over to the Italian market for some nice bread, deli meat and ice cream (Pinnochio!!), but I really did not feel like going out in the rain at all yesterday.

I watched Big Brother last night - wondering whether or not to call Dallas freaking out about what everyone is doing wrong and how we would play the game so much better!

You Are A Blueberry Martini

You are a eclectic drink - liking to change drinks and venues often.
You are usually the first of your friends to find a cool new dive bar or cocktail.

You should never: Drink mystery drinks strangers hand you. Unless you want to wind up in foreign country.

Your ideal party: Is mobile, hopping from party to party.

Your drinking soulmates: Those with an Orange Martini personality.

Your drinking rivals: Those with a Chocolate Martini personality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Wouldn't you know I'm a chocolate martini. (\*^O^*/)