It all began with our trip out to the Will's. My friend Jenn was kind enough to drive us out to Dallas place - the caveat...her car would just all of a sudden stall at inopportune moments. Actually, it wasn't that bad. Evan pretty much slept the whole time, and I'd like to think that I helped diffuse the situation. We stalled three times on the way out, and while we waited for the car to 'recover' we spent the time catching up. Hopefully Jenn's trip home yesterday was smooth and uneventful.
Once we finally got to our destination - we had a yummy dinner of quesadillas and all the fixins. While Darren was off playing poker, we snacked and visited until the wee hours of the morning.
Evan was so good. He is becoming a lot more social with Paige. Before, Paige's screams and squeals would make him burst into to tears. Now - he interacts a lot more with Paige. I know there's a bit of an age difference (16 months) but I hope they grow up to be great friends.
3 comments:
yea I was glad to be able to spend time with you and Dallas and the wee ones... and I appreciate you trying to move the conversation onto something I could actually participate in... I know being a mom is HARD but sometimes not being a mom is tough too.
and yea thanks for being there and not freaking out about the car... if I was alone I can guarantee that there would have been bloodshed... it was fine on the drive home but when we went to pick the Dude's truck up from the southside it stalled 4 times between milwoods and home. /cry
I was glad to be of service and support you when your car was frustrating you. By the time we stalled the third time - it was just funny wasn't it?
Hopefully Dallas and I didn't scare you out of childbirth and labour. It really isn't that bad.
No I don't mind at all when you two give necessary info... seems like that stuff will be good to know!
I just sorta got overloaded on the five-hour-long 'cracked nipple' conversation... :P Although the Dude says he really hopes that when my day comes that I will be the one so excited that I will talk non-stop for weeks...
Post a Comment